People are at our heart
Safety and responsible working is an important point of attention at Bijlsma Hijs- en Heftechniek. Employees are at the heart of our day-to-day business operations. That is why we invest in the well-being and personal development of our employees.
We will continuea to do this by:
To achieve this, we are committed to the following:
- Training: our employees get regular training so that they carry out their work in accordance with the required legal regulations. The professional knowledge is also expanded and the awareness of safety increased.
- Toolbox meetings are held ten times a year to discuss various topics.
- Performing at least two workplace inspections per month.
- Periodic Preventive Medical Examination.
- I See I Know, our personal e-learning programme. This programme is filled by our own employees with questions and situations they encounter in practice.
- Provide traineeships to enable students to get acquainted with doing business.
- Sponsoring regional activities and supporting charities.
- Appointing BHV employees (Company emergency response team), these employees take courses once every two years.